I got them when they just were 4 cm, and now 1 year later they are 20 cm
I did at a time think it was L 025, but i have 4 L 025 and these 2 looks different so i guess it is not L025.
So its L 600 i think .
- Posts: 13849
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:25 pm
- My articles: 181
- My images: 891
- My catfish: 240
- My cats species list: 81 (i:2, k:12)
- My aquaria list: 16 (i:9)
- My BLogs: 7 (i:5, p:192)
- Location 1: M8
- Location 2: Scotland
- Interests: All things aquatic, SCI-FI, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:35 pm
- My images: 13
- My cats species list: 93 (i:0, k:53)
- Location 1: Ludwigsburg - Germany
- Location 2: Ludwigsburg - Germany
I still tend more towards P. leopardus but L 114 (P. cf. leopardus) is certainly also an option.
Usually pictures in the water are better to judge colour and pattern.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests