- Posts: 3442
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 2
- My images: 25
- My cats species list: 58 (i:31, k:32)
- My aquaria list: 18 (i:11)
- My BLogs: 16 (i:59, p:806)
- My Wishlist: 27
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
About your fish, definitely not P. compta.
This is just a guess, maybe Peckoltia brevis. Peckoltia sp(l205) is similar but I think it has too many spots on the head. Again, I'm guessing here, so hopefully someone else will correct or confirm.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:08 pm
- My cats species list: 24 (i:1, k:18)
- My aquaria list: 23 (i:1)
- My BLogs: 4 (i:9, p:187)
- My Wishlist: 4
- Location 1: Madison, WI
- Location 2: USA
Personally I think mine are closer to L205 than brevis but that's my opinion, yours might be closer to brevis but there is a chance they we exported from the same source at the same time and whatever species they are they are the same.
- Posts: 13918
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:25 pm
- My articles: 181
- My images: 891
- My catfish: 240
- My cats species list: 81 (i:1, k:10)
- My aquaria list: 13 (i:6)
- My BLogs: 7 (i:5, p:192)
- My Wishlist: 5
- Location 1: M8
- Location 2: Scotland
- Interests: All things aquatic, SCI-FI, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests