Hello from Bucharest

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
ericthealexander
Location 1: Bucharest, Romania
Location 2: Sector 5

Hello from Bucharest

Post by ericthealexander »

My name is Robert and i live in Bucharest, Romania. I have a passion for aquarium fish and aquascaping since 2003, when i received a bowl of 12 little goldfish from my father.It was enough to spread the "disease" all over my soul, so 2 years later i had already a big 8- 30 gallon rack. I have successfully bred dwarf south american cichlids, ancistrus l183, killifish and species of anabantidae. I took a break from this for about 1 year so i could get my diploma in Rehabilitation as an MD. Now I'm back with a new "hunger" for catfish. I am eager to have in my aquariums corydoras sterbai, duplicareus and venezuelanus orange and L046, L134, L200 and L260 and why not to achieve successfull breadings. I salute you all and i'm glad to be a part of this beautiful community!
Viktor Jarikov
My images: 11
My cats species list: 25 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 4
Location 1: Naples, FL
Location 2: USA

Re: Hello from Bucharest

Post by Viktor Jarikov »

Welcome to the Planet, Robert! A great addition to our family! Post some visuals on your setups, if you will.
Thebiggerthebetter
fish-story.com

Return to “Speak Easy”