Feels good to be back!

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
bigamefish
My images: 5
My cats species list: 9 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Spotted: 2
Location 1: birtle mb
Location 2: manitoba canada
Interests: anything catfish!!!! also in the summer i am a full time sport fisherman and winter is downhill skiing and icefishing

Feels good to be back!

Post by bigamefish »

Wow feels like i have been gone forever! How`s everybody doing? i feel bad about my absence, but as my grades in school have been suffering i figured i should take some time to work on that! So i am hoping to get back in the habit of being active on here again. Not much has happened with my fish keeping other than getting my hands on a fantastic native fish for my stone cat tank! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krRxS4TooVo A rock bass (Ambloplites rupestris) an absolutely fantastic fish! I also have some good footage of my so i should put that up as well. I hope everyone is doing well! Again im happy to be back!

Brendan
"Fishing provides that connection with the whole living world. It gives you the opportunity of being totally immersed, turning back into yourself in a good way. A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self."

Ted Hughes

Return to “Speak Easy”