- Posts: 5942
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 3
- My images: 58
- My cats species list: 103 (i:40, k:45)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 32 (i:112, p:1650)
- My Wishlist: 33
- Spotted: 126
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
I have... or at least I did have at one time... 11 specimens of Dekeyseria picta. They've spawned now. As I filled out my BLOG report, I initially reported 0M, 0F, and 11 unknown, since I didn't know the sexes of my fish...
BUT, I did know something, and it was that my fish just spawned. So obviously I have at least one male and one female. If so, why am I reporting 11 unknowns???
I say this to other members in the same situation. If you get a fish spawn, you must have at least one of each sex, in addition to any other specimens you have.
You can thank me later.
P.S., I hope you found this as funny (and helpful) as I did when I realized what was going on. I could have knocked myself over with a brick.