FS- L183 Starlight Bristlenose Plecos

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
bsmith
My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:1)
Spotted: 1
Location 1: St.Louis, MO

FS- L183 Starlight Bristlenose Plecos

Post by bsmith »

Well the time has finally come for me to offer these beauties to my friends here at Planet Catfish. If you want to see how I came to this point, please feel free to look through the Journal I have kept on these guys- L183 Starlight Bristle nose Fish Room///.

I will be offering these up in groups of 6 fish for $180. Shipping is still something im contemplating (carrier wise) but right now I will only be shipping these USPS Express For $40. This will include the plecos being bagged in their own bags with some type of shipping aid (prime, bag buddies, polfill) in an insulated box. These will have a DOA guarantee too. :thumbsup:

The fish will be between 1.5"-2" and are not able to be sexed. They are super active, healthy and vibrant and would be a very welcome addition to ANY tank that meets the requirement. is the species profile over at Planet Catfish so please read it and make sure you will be/can provide the proper environment.

Please, please, please PM or post up ANY questions you may have.

Here are some pics of my fish and the ones you could be getting!:bounce:

Daddy (not for sale!) :)

Babies

[Mod edit: Fix broken links and use clog-tags for species link... --Mats]
bigbird
My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Sydney, Australia
Location 2: Sydney, Australia
Interests: Ls, Fish, Aquatics, Viszlas and Family

Re: FS- L183 Starlight Bristlenose Plecos

Post by bigbird »

very beautiful .cheers jk
I am not perfect, but I say as I see it. Smile and enjoy Life
exasperatus2002
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:4)
Spotted: 13
Location 2: allentown PA

Post by exasperatus2002 »

Very cool bristle nose! Shouldnt be hard to rehome.
bsmith

Post by bsmith »

bigbird wrote:very beautiful .cheers jk
exasperatus2002 wrote:Very cool bristle nose! Shouldnt be hard to rehome.
Thank you friends! They are very cool and beautiful. One of the really cool things is that they dont get too large, maybe 4.5" at most and since these are bred by me in my home they are more tolerable to water parameters and so not need the black water/super low PH conditions wild caught fish need. It may also make it easier for them to breed too but at this moment is only a guess since they wont be of breeding age/size for a while.

I might have 18 sold to a member of a Planted tank forum (TPT)for a group buy of their local aquatic group. Better jump on these quickly, they are moving quicker than I even thought!
bsmith

Post by bsmith »

So for sure 13 are spoken for and another 18 are possibly sold. Just let me know what you are wanting and im sure we can work it out.
bsmith

Post by bsmith »

Since I have sold the majority of these beauties I'm going to make them available in smaller numbers so more people can have the chance to keep these ammazonian wonders.

I will sell 3/$120 shipped USPS express. Or for $35 per fish and $30 for shipping!

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”