free 11'' stripped raphael around N. Suburbs Chicago

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
Proteus
My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 1
Location 2: Chicago, IL

free 11'' stripped raphael around N. Suburbs Chicago

Post by Proteus »

Free 11'' Stripped Raphael catfish not in show condition -MEET 60060
Got to downsize my tanks ahead of time.

The free 11'' stripped raphael pec fins is all stubs, and her stripes are not perfect, its broken not in one clean stripe thats why she's FREE to a good home, I am going to be anal about this. Not the first dibs. I'm talking about interviews AND I will be bringing her to YOUR fish tank as I personally want to see the tank MYSELF and the fish in it. This will be a homevisit. I'm not allowing her to be rehomed with a tank full of central/african cichlids and this girl is a nice character and will eat like a pig. She also will come with her favorite PVC pieces if you do not have any big pieces for her to feel safe in. Deserves to be in a nice peaceful community tank with room to move around for the rest of her life. I'm her 2nd owner as the 1st owner stated she was over 10 years old I intended to keep her for life but I am going to be moving within a year or earlier so I'm starting now looking for a great home for her. I have been keeping the large raphaels in the 110g stock tub, they all were happy as can be for almost a year now.

Again, must have bigger tank nothing smaller than a 75g footprint, I'm talking about footprint wider than 18'' as 12'' is too narrow for her. They're too clumsy when turning around.

I also

got a true P. Costatus for grabs at $40 at 11'' perfect form I believe its a female

and a perfect form stripped raphael at 9'' for $20 pec fins are in perfect condition

I rather not sell those two perfect specimens first unless the 9'' goes home with the 11'' free one to have a buddy.

If the serious hobbyist out of the area wants the true P. Costatus and have another one please PM me and we can iron out details on shipping (never shipped) as I truly will try my best to have her with her own kind to start a breeding program. This is the only catfish I am willing to try to work it out with for shipping maybe if you have a local fish hobbyist buddy that have shipped maybe I can bring her over to them.
joefish72b
I've donated: $57.00!
My cats species list: 1 (i:1, k:0)
My aquaria list: 2 (i:1)
Location 2: Florida, USA

Re: free 11'' stripped raphael around N. Suburbs Chicago

Post by joefish72b »

I wish I lived closer I would take that stubby raphael cat. I have a 240 tank that would be perfect for it. One of the residents is a leaf fish with a deformed gill plate. Someone out there is going to be lucky to get that cat, they have a lot of personality when not hiding in a den.
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

joefish72b wrote:I wish I lived closer I would take that stubby raphael cat. I have a 240 tank that would be perfect for it. One of the residents is a leaf fish with a deformed gill plate. Someone out there is going to be lucky to get that cat, they have a lot of personality when not hiding in a den.
Thanks! Glad to know that Its just my locality that just doesn't jive with those cool dudes!
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

This saturday only. OCTOBER 1st, clearance sale: first person with $500 in cash takes all 3 L046.

Want the L260 w/c male? First person with $75 in cash takes it.

Want the L129 pair? The First person with $40 takes both

Want the L270 male? The first person with $25 takes it.

Want the 29g BIOCUBE setup? TANK/STAND the first person with $175 takes it

This is only for THIS SATURDAY oct 1st before dark. Once it becomes dark here the prices are back to normal.
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

Biocube setup- pending pickup tomorrow. :d

PM me if you really want to risk shipping on some of those guys. I'm not doing guarantees as i'll be having heart attack waiting the entire time they're in transit.
excuzzzeme
My cats species list: 5 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Location 2: Clinton CT

Post by excuzzzeme »

Too bad I don't live closer, I would love an opportunity to breed them.! I have a 125 (6 adult Silver Dollars) and a 150(72x24x?? empty) that would let them have a peaceful life. Shipping an adult would give a heart attack from worry about them spiking a shipping container. I wish you the best of luck with them!

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”