Hypans for Pick-up in 10549 or NEC Apr 12-14

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
TwoTankAmin
I've donated: $4288.00!
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:48)
Location 1: USA
Location 2: Mt. Kisco, NY
Interests: Fish and Poker

Hypans for Pick-up in 10549 or NEC Apr 12-14

Post by TwoTankAmin »

I have an assortment of Hypans for sale. I will not ship. You can pick up here, NY zip 10549, or at the NEC weekend event in Cromwell, CT 06414 from April 12-14 where I will a vendor. I am currently taking inventory of available fish. As I get through each tank I will post in this thread as to what is available. As of this post I have done 3 tanks, I hope to do all of them by the end of the week.

L236 grow tank, Budrovcan group- 5 fish from 1.5 to 1.75 inch TL.
Breeder tank for the above- No inventory will be done.

L236 TR group, German breeder not identified- 16 Breeder size fish, 3 to 3.75+ inch (Not for sale at this time). 12 Juvie/Sub-adult size 1.75+ to 2.75+ inch. 9 fry from .5 to 3/4 inch (not for sale yet)

L173b grow tank, Glaser group- 10 fish from 2+ to 3 inch TL
Breeder tank for the above- 6 fish 1 to 1+ inch TL. 10 breeders 6 from orig. 7 + 4 mature offspring from 3+ to 5.5+ inches TL. The breeder group and 6 small offspring are for sale.
Additional fish from 2.5 inch and up, number unknown at this time.*

Zebra wild caught breeder tank- No fish available.

F1 zebra breeder tank- No offspring, but I will be selling at least 3 adult fish.

L450 TR grow tank, Dale E. line- 14 fish, from 1.75 to 2.5+ inch TL. (4 fry at 3/4 inch NFS)
Breeder tank for the above- 10 fish from 1.25 to 2+ inch TL. 8 Breeders 4.5 to 5.75+ inches TL. 32 fry from .5 to 1 inch TL. The breeder group and 30-36 fry are for sale.
Additional fish from 2.5 inch and up, number unknown at this time.*

L173 F1 group, German breeder not identified- 5 fish from 1.375 to 1.625 inch TL.

L173 Wild caught grow- 10 fish. 5 at 2-2.5 Not for sale, 5 at 1.5 -1.75.
Breeder tank for above- Will not be checked. No need. .

*Fish are with a seller who handles some of my fish. I will retrieve some number about 2 weeks before the NEC weekend.

I am working up a piece with much more detail, including pricing guidelines which will become available once I have completed the inventory.
Last edited by TwoTankAmin on 10 Mar 2019, 15:52, edited 2 times in total.
No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
TwoTankAmin

Re: Hypans for Pick-up in 10549 or NEC Apr 12-14

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Bump for updated info for 8 tanks. Three tanks remain. These will all be done before the weekend is over.

edit
In case my title did not make it clear, people can buy any of the fish between now and the NEC event if they pick them up. This is also the case if any of them are still available after the event. I just do not wish to ship fish any longer.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Update to the above lists.

There is no real point in my pulling apart the L173 wild tank as they are actively spawning. I managed to nab 4 fry last cleaning and they are in a trap for now. There are more fry free swimming and there is a dad on a spawn. I know there are no fry in that tank at sellable size, so there is good reason to risk upsetting things. What it means is I should have more fish available later in the year.

I will not take apart the 236 Budrovcan group tank either. I have not observed any smaller fish in there since I last pulled fry and redid the tank a few months back.

F1 Zebras did not spawn, another false alarm. I will likely pull at least 3 of the the 11 fish in that tank to sell, maybe more.

I will begin work on the detailed info re the plecos. It should be available via email sometime this week. I can also include a list of other items I have available for sale at the NEC in Apr. if you plan to attend the event.
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

I have a pdf available with background info and pricing with a few links to pics or a vid for anybody interested in these fish. If you are, send me a site pm with your email addy, and I will send you a copy. If you already have my email addy, contact me that way.

If you know non-PC members who are interested, you can send me their email contact or I can be PM'd on AquariaCentral/MFK, Badmans or EastCoastCichlids.
WichitaFalls
My cats species list: 5 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 11
Location 1: Wichita Falls
Location 2: Texas

Post by WichitaFalls »

Hi Chris,
I'm new to this website. I recently bought some L236 from Rachel Oleary. I absolutely love them. I hope she buys some from you so i can buy from her! :-) I live in Texas. I'm educating myself from your previous posts. Hope to meet you someday. Thanks, Mike Cowan
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

@WichitaFalls

Mike- Rachel sells my fish and I sometimes sell hers. I am moving away from doing sales to concentrate on breeding. The plan is tentatively for Rachel to end up the exclusive seller for my plecos. As of now she does the 450s, 173Bs and the Budrovcan line of 236. She will get any zebras I produce from now on and eventually the 173s as well as the other 236 line I have.

Because of her knee replacement last May and the upcoming repair it needs, she has cut way back on sales, especially shipping. The result is I am overstocked and looking to sell fish now. I hoped never to be an event vendor again, but my fish decided otherwise.

I sold a number of those 236 to a nice lady in CA who posts here a little. She added a few from Rachel as well. She just got her first spawn this past week.

This site is a great resource. I have learned a lot from the folks here as well as those who attend events like CatCon etc. I would not have manged to get the results I do if not for folks like Barbie, Dale E., Hans Georg-Evers, Ingo Seidel, Jools, Shane, Eric (aka bekateen), Stephan Tanner and the myriad Ph.D.s who post here. Apologies to anybody I left out, it's due to OBS (Old brain Syndrome) if I did.

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”