Baby Ancistrus CF - Dartford UK - Swap or sale

Items for sale in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
JamesFish
I've donated: $23.00!
Location 1: UK
Location 2: Kent
Interests: Fish, IT

Baby Ancistrus CF - Dartford UK - Swap or sale

Post by JamesFish »

Hi All,

I made the mistake a few months back of thinking just 2 days can't do any harm in the same tank for my breeding pair. They proved me wrong so now after a few months of slow growing they are all 1cm+ in length.

Collection only from Dartford please £1(1-2cm) for the small ones £3 for the large ones (3cm+, only 5 in the tank left from last batch).

Would swap for cory's or other peaceful fish. They are all happy and healthy take flake, wafers and love garden pea's. Discount for anyone willing to take multiple as a shop wont be terribly happy at me off loading them all onto them (I like the shop I go to and don't want to upset them). All I'm asking for is probably less than the cost of raising them.
Attachments
Larger and little guys
Larger and little guys
JamesFish

Re: Baby Ancistrus CF - Dartford UK - Swap or sale

Post by JamesFish »

All now 2-4cm in length £1 each or 6 for £5 collection only have about 10-15 left. Looking to rehome so I can put something else in the tanks.
JamesFish

Re: Baby Ancistrus CF - Dartford UK - Swap or sale

Post by JamesFish »

Last few left one or 2 larger ones. Am planning a fish shop run this weekend so please speak up if you wish to have one the cost is simply a donation to the PFK forum you can pick the amount.

Been delayed in run to shop by other things as usual.
Attachments
Little guy snap
Little guy snap

Return to “For Sale (UK & ROI)”