Ancistrus Claro Group Wanted Will Swap

Items sought in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
saor alba
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Location 1: Scotland
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: L-Numbers and Tournament Poker.

Ancistrus Claro Group Wanted Will Swap

Post by saor alba »

As above im trying to get hold of these hard to get little guys maybe even pushing my luck here.
Looking for a group of 4-6 if poss and must have atleast 3 females within group ,will swap for one group of my Wild l260, fish for fish deal
Cheers
Richard B
I've donated: $20.00!
My articles: 9
My images: 11
My cats species list: 37 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 4 (i:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:47)
Spotted: 10
Location 1: on the sofa, or maybe at work?
Location 2: Warwickshire: UK
Interests: Tanganyika Catfish, African catfish, Non-loricariid sucker-catfish.
Running, drinking, eating, sci-fi, stapelids

Re: Ancistrus Claro Group Wanted Will Swap

Post by Richard B »

These do seem really hard to come by & not just here in the UK. The only ones I have spare are unsexable & I'd have to do a strip down to get at them. They've bred a few times but I think the adult phallichthys eat most of the fry.

MatsP had half of my group so may have fry available? The last person seeking this species had tried many avenues (including where mine came from) to no avail. Best of luck in obtaining them. If I see any for sale anywhere that are genuine Claro I'll drop you a PM. Last retailer I saw had them was sweet knowle in Warwickshire but that was over 12 months ago
Lou: Every young man's fantasy is to have a three-way.
Jacob: Yeah not with another fu**!ng guy!
Lou: It's still a three-way!

Hot Tub Time Machine: 2010
saor alba

Post by saor alba »

Cheers Richard for that and yes there hard to find ive tried friends in Germany and not many breeding much over there either ,also got some lists and a decent guy looking/earing for these aswel abroad if they turn up in any dealer fishhouses
And cheers for keeping an ear open aswel many thanks, im taking its down to sending emails to suppliers asking what they got on lists where they are

Cheers
syno321
I've donated: $127.00!
My articles: 2
My cats species list: 33 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Edmonton,Alberta, Canada
Location 2: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post by syno321 »

I'm coming to the CSG convention (if they keep Heathrow open!)and have lots of young I could bring if anybody wanted some. It's last minute so I'd need firm committment from people who want them. I'll be leaving in less than 24 hours, so I'll be checking the thread in the morning here for any response.
Ask not...
saor alba

Post by saor alba »

Syno321 thats a great superb offer ^:)^ but im afraid , ill not be going to the CSG convention.
And the folk i know aint going either,so id be struggling to get aload off Claro off you.
But again Many Thanks and much appreciated honestly ,its just late to try get someone
(Most i know have family holiday plans for next week) to keep hold off them for me,especially coming all the way from where your based it wouldnt be fair you bringing them all that way and me f,ing up my end by not being organised.
Again Thanks Mate
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Post by MatsP »

Where in Scotland are you? I know Jools is going to the CSG convention (he lives in Bathgate) and Graham Ramsay (user mummymonkey) (blairgowrie) - and Allan James (user scotcat) (Dunoon) who runs scotcat.com is a regular at the convention.

I'm sure there are others from Scotland too.

@Syno321: If you have "spare", I can probably do with a different bloodline for my breeding project. Don't care if they are juveniles or slightly larger... So if you bring some, I'll take them if @saor doesn't want them.

--
Mats
saor alba

Post by saor alba »

Syno321 theres Matp offer for your Claro at the convention,some Claro will come along my way :YMPRAY: at some point the looking/homework is being done as i type.

Just to late to start asking folk for favours this time round.

Cheers

Return to “Wanted (UK & ROI)”