- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:36 pm
- My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:0)
- My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
- Location 1: London
- Location 2: UK
- Interests: low-tech aquascaping; literature; linguistics; travel; intersectional feminist/gender studies; equestrian sports; ecology; gaming.
I live in London but would travel a decent distance to pick up (as long as you're reachable by train) and happy to pay shipping if you're willing to ship.
L183 -- not L182 -- ideally male
L107 (aka L184)
LDA075 (aka L100)
And if you have any of the above, and happen to also have the below, would also tack on:
L144 longfin (yellow or orange/'red') -- ideally female
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:51 am
- Location 1: United Kingdom
- Location 2: United Kingdom
- Interests: Auto racing, motorcross
- Posts: 6263
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 3
- My images: 62
- My cats species list: 104 (i:39, k:44)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 35 (i:116, p:1784)
- My Wishlist: 37
- Spotted: 127
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
??? Not related to original post. I'm confused. What do you plan to make?