Oceanic Biocube 14

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
nvcichlids
My images: 6
My cats species list: 44 (i:3, k:0)
My aquaria list: 11 (i:8)
My BLogs: 6 (i:4, p:279)
Spotted: 2
Location 1: Milwaukee, WI
Location 2: Waimate, New Zealand

Oceanic Biocube 14

Post by nvcichlids »

So I have converted my biocube into a home for my beloved betta channoides pair. I have had this pair for nearly 2 months (probably shorter) and they are wild caught. The tank houses the pair (of which the male is now holding) and 5 adult gold tylo snails, and now up to about 15 baby gold tylos. I was wondering what could be added to eat up left overs (baby brin shrimp, blackworms, freeze dried worms) and not predate on baby bettas or snails? No corydoras would work, as the tank has a ton of little branches in it and doesn't have a ton of swim space up in the water column, but has a decent aqua scape for somekind of bottom dweller. It does NOT have to be a catfish, but I am partial to them.

Thanks,
What's your favorite Dressing~~
KungFish
My cats species list: 5 (i:1, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
My Wishlist: 109
Location 1: usa
Location 2: Texas
Interests: Biotopes, Video games, reading, music, photography.

Re: Oceanic Biocube 14

Post by KungFish »

For catfish, I would do something like , or (although the former is a bit hard to find). For non-catfish, you could try a Nannostomus species.

Return to “Tank Talk”