my 55 gallon

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
crab
Location 2: United States

my 55 gallon

Post by crab »

My 55 g. Tank just a few plants gonna add more and a flat Rock for my cory cats.
Attachments
IMG_20140706_213345556.jpg
mikeyrose
Location 1: Clark, NJ
Location 2: Clark, NJ
Interests: Many, many...but fishes are my favorite animals after dogs. And the kittyfish family is my overall favorite freshwater one. =]

Re: my 55 gallon

Post by mikeyrose »

That looks awesome, and I love the Squidward house! I have the exact same one, which used to be a betta's hangout. ^u^
I do still wish our old tank of the same size had been horizontal instead of vertical, but that's what my folks had figured would fit best.
crab
Location 2: United States

Post by crab »

My granddaughter picked it out for me lol she loves the fish and makes them talk lol :))
mikeyrose
Location 1: Clark, NJ
Location 2: Clark, NJ
Interests: Many, many...but fishes are my favorite animals after dogs. And the kittyfish family is my overall favorite freshwater one. =]

Post by mikeyrose »

LOL, that's great; she sounds just like me! I would always name every fish (well, we did have a school of neon tetras called Fred 1, Fred 2, etc.), based mainly on appearance, and give them voices based on their personalities.

Return to “Tank Talk”