My images: 884
My catfish: 1
My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 419
Location 1: Singapore
Location 2: Moderator Emeritus

Planet Catfish Announcement: 28 September 2003

Post by Silurus »

Just before I send out the announcement for the next catfish of the month, I thought I'd let you know about 4 new articles on the site and our plans for next month.

The first article covers the care and reproduction of the oil catfish, Centromochlus perugiae and is written by German aquarist Achim Werckenthin.

The other three articles cover care and reproduction of Corydoras napoensis, C. zygatus and Hypancistrus sp. L28 (which, being a variable species, is also L4,5 and L73) and are written by Swiss aquarist Yann Fulliquet.

All articles can be found in the Shane's World reproduction section and are marked as new, so you can easily find them.

On a more technical note, we have now integrated the forum into the site search page, so all content within the domain can be searched from one place. There is also a search box on the main navigation bar (top right).

Aside from the regular CotM, next month I hope to add a couple more articles in a similar vein to this month. Additionally October should see Planet pass the 1000 species mark right on our 7-year anniversary! To mark this we?ll be adding something special: coverage of 3 families not previously online, fossil catfish (real fossils, not H. fossilis!) and some great new pictures mainly of Asian cats.

Return to “Site Announcements”