ID my pleco please

Did you know fantastic help is an anagram of Planet Catfish? This forum is for those of you with pictures of your catfish who are looking for help identifying them. There are many here to help and a firm ID is the first step towards keeping your catfish in the best conditions.
multitanksyndrome
Location 1: Sweden
Location 2: Ludvika

ID my pleco please

Post by multitanksyndrome »

I was sent here from another forum as this is where the experts are for my little conundrum. I bought this little lady (I believe female) about 3 weeks ago from a shop that only had clown plecos and ancistrus up for sale though they said they didn't sell ancistrus anymore because they had problems with them. So I bought it thinking maybe it's something rare that they missed out on as it was a chain shop, plus I liked the look of her but I haven't been able to get an ID. P.S when I bought her she was 4cm and now she is 8.5cm so growing quick lol. I hope I've provided another information and good pictures to help. Also if you're wondering if its the same fish I just moved her into my bigger tank because she outgrew my other one
Attachments
20170720_213928.jpg
20170714_233407.jpg
IMG_3907.jpg
IMG_4139.jpg
IMG_4139.jpg (52.66 KiB) Viewed 955 times
IMG-20170703-WA0000.jpg
ThePsychotiCatfish
My cats species list: 5 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Sydney
Location 2: Australia

Re: ID my pleco please

Post by ThePsychotiCatfish »

maybe? Unfortunately I'm not an expert though so don't quote me on that. :-p
multitanksyndrome
Location 1: Sweden
Location 2: Ludvika

Re: ID my pleco please

Post by multitanksyndrome »

Ok thank you. I thought it may have been but I wasn't 100% sure, mainly due to the growth rate. Maybe someone can confirm this.

Return to “What is my catfish?”