- Posts: 5749
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 3
- My images: 56
- My cats species list: 103 (i:41, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 31 (i:102, p:1599)
- My Wishlist: 33
- Spotted: 126
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:35 pm
- My images: 14
- My cats species list: 95 (i:0, k:39)
- Spotted: 8
- Location 1: Ludwigsburg - Germany
- Location 2: Ludwigsburg - Germany
second option would be H. boulengeri which has a greatly overlapping distribution.
The most evident criterion for differentiating those two is the snout tip (naked vs. fully plated) which unfortunately is not clearly visible on the pics.
Color pattern would be matching for both.