Did you know fantastic help is an anagram of Planet Catfish? This forum is for those of you with pictures of your catfish who are looking for help identifying them. There are many here to help and a firm ID is the first step towards keeping your catfish in the best conditions.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:54 pm
- Location 1: United States
- Location 2: New York
My pleco's mouth seems to be swollen or something close to it. I cannot find any information on it. It has been acting normal but I am still worried.
- (390.78 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
- (390.78 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
- (390.78 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
- Posts: 920
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:55 pm
- I've donated: $20.00!
- My articles: 5
- My images: 65
- My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:0)
- Spotted: 25
- Location 1: Runcorn.
- Location 2: Cheshire.UK
- Interests: Asiancatfish/corys
Hard one to say exactly what wrong; however, try treating with a wide range bacteria remedy and keep an eye on things. Something like Melafix.
I used to be indecisive but now I am not quite sure.