Looking online for a definitive ID I see photos for both Delphax and Melanistius that look remarkably similar to mine.
I have attached some photos of mine below. I apologize for the poor quality but they stay far away from me at best.
Maybe the PlanetCatfish cognoscenti will be able to tease them out?
Thanks in advance! SD
- Posts: 5741
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 3
- My images: 56
- My cats species list: 103 (i:41, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 31 (i:107, p:1597)
- My Wishlist: 33
- Spotted: 126
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
Welcome to PlanetCatfish!
For sure you have Corydoras(ln8sc4) delphax. C. melanistius is a short snouted (lineage 9) fish. Your fish has the straight, somewhat long snout of lineage 8 subgroup 4. Lovely fish. I have a few myself.