He appears healthy and reasonably happy, but I still have no idea what he is. Can anyone give me an ID that would allow me to read more about him? I have had L104, L162, and L448 before, and don't think he is right for those. I am leaning towards L340 myself, but not sure. Thanks.
- Posts: 5614
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 3
- My images: 52
- My cats species list: 103 (i:40, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 31 (i:104, p:1590)
- My Wishlist: 33
- Spotted: 123
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
"Golden zebra pleco" is a made-up name, not a commonly one. That said, I have seen the name before although I don't recall the ID of the fish involved. I think L340 is a possibility, but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else can offer more insight.
- Posts: 621
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:57 pm
- I've donated: $100.00!
- My cats species list: 84 (i:0, k:18)
- My BLogs: 26 (i:0, p:371)
- Spotted: 16
- Location 2: Milwaukee, WI
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 pm
- My articles: 2
- My images: 82
- My cats species list: 29 (i:0, k:0)
- Spotted: 75
- Location 2: Germany
Thats a Hypancistrus from Xingu, like L 333 etc., not a debilittera-type.