Did you know fantastic help is an anagram of Planet Catfish? This forum is for those of you with pictures of your catfish who are looking for help identifying them. There are many here to help and a firm ID is the first step towards keeping your catfish in the best conditions.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:41 pm
- Location 2: urk
I'm restyling an aquarium for my father in law. I discovered this catfish, can you guys help me identify this one?
The aquarium is a Juwel Trigon 190, is this big enough for this species?
- Posts: 15523
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:25 pm
- My articles: 195
- My images: 941
- My catfish: 239
- My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:2)
- My BLogs: 7 (i:5, p:194)
- My Wishlist: 21
- Spotted: 1024
- Location 1: Middle Earth,
- Location 2: Scotland
- Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.
I'd say Rineloricaria parva
. Tank is plenty big enough although you may wish to consider a wide open space for it with a few hiding spaces at its borders.
PS Where is Urk?