- Posts: 595
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:35 pm
- My images: 30
- My cats species list: 95 (i:0, k:0)
- Spotted: 19
- Location 1: Ludwigsburg - Germany
- Location 2: Ludwigsburg - Germany
this species belongs to acutus group, lineage 1.
In the phylogeny of Alexandrou et al. 2010 the tissue samples used belonged to CW138 and not to C. spilurus, that's why this species ended up in the wrong lineage.
I have written an article on this topic in the BSSW report 3-2017 "Über die Identität von Corydoras spilurus NORMAN, 1926". Luis Tencatt & Martin Taylor confirmed my view on this.
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 65
- My cats species list: 107 (i:37, k:43)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 35 (i:120, p:1816)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 131
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton