- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:37 pm
- Location 1: Larkhall, Scotland
- Interests: Woodturning, Unusual Cats and Oddballs
I was just wondering if any of you have ever used this product?
Friends of mine run a LFS and receive fish imports with high ammonia levels (as expected) every week. This often results in fish loss and they were wondering if this product would be any use at helping to combat fish stress on arrival.
It'll probably be a case of trying it and seeing but if anyone has used it, your comments would be appreciated.
- Posts: 4378
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 10:12 pm
- My articles: 69
- My images: 161
- My catfish: 72
- My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:0)
- My aquaria list: 4 (i:4)
- Spotted: 89
- Location 1: Tysons
- Location 2: Virginia
Winston Churchill, My African Journey