Southwest Aquarium Keeper Event!

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
Taratron
I've donated: $40.00!
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Arizona, USA
Location 2: Phoenix, AZ
Interests: Fish, herps, the Discworld novels, Invader Zim, and entomology

Southwest Aquarium Keeper Event!

Post by Taratron »

The 18th annual Southwest Aquarium Keeper Event (or SAKE) is scheduled for Saturday, March 19, 2016. We will have several programs, a giant raffle, and both a silent and a regular auction. There is no admission fee and everyone is welcome.

LOCATION: SAKE will be held at the same location as last year:

La Quinta Inns & Suites
2510 W Greenway Rd (NE corner of I-17 at Greenway)
Phoenix, AZ 85023

You want to come? AWESOME cause it's free!

How to come:
To register early, on or after January 10, 2016, email me.

The e-mail to register must include:

1. Your name
2. Any current aquarium club affiliation(s)
3. Current hometown (and state)

If you are registering a spouse, children, or a friend, please include the same information for each attendee. When your registration has been processed, you will see your name listed on the ARK website. To be eligible for possible incentives, early registration requests must be sent before 6 p.m. Arizona time on Tuesday, March 15, 2015.

Guest speakers this year include Dr. Ron Harlan (who will be giving a presentation on dwarf cichlids, both old and new world!), Charles Rambo ("Rift Lake for Rookies"), and Andrew Furness ("The life of the annual killifish.")

To register, PM me the above info or email it to azkillie@yahoo.com
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I will be unique in all the world..... You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Return to “Speak Easy”