H. zebra pricing?

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
TwoTankAmin
I've donated: $4288.00!
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:48)
Location 1: USA
Location 2: Mt. Kisco, NY
Interests: Fish and Poker

H. zebra pricing?

Post by TwoTankAmin »

I have not sold zebras lately, so I have not paid much attention to pricing. I just saw 1-1.5 inch TR zebras offered by a very reputable seller at $190. I see another seller offering 1.25-1.5 inch fish for $150. I had been selling 1.5 inch fish for $125.

I am curious what the current realistic pricing is for F1 zebras. I have some at 1.75 inch and some at adult size I am considering selling. It appears I need to up my pricing some?

When I began the zebra journey I was selling F1 fish at 1.25 -1.5 inches for $150 (in 2007) over the years that price held and then it finally dropped as more people began spawning them. I have been working more with other Hypans and have not really paid attention to zebra prices.
No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Return to “Speak Easy”