A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:14 pm
- Location 1: Wiltshire
- Location 2: England
Where have they all dissapeared to??
After an 11 year abscence im looking for some
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 pm
- My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:0)
- My BLogs: 2 (i:4, p:54)
- Spotted: 1
- Location 2: Birmingham uk
We are all on facebook pleco club society
- Posts: 7295
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 76
- My cats species list: 111 (i:37, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 29 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 36 (i:125, p:1867)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 136
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
There is the Wiltshire Plecos group on FB that used to be so active, but now I think I'm almost the only person posting still... and I'm not in Wiltshire.
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:50 am
- My images: 7
- My cats species list: 11 (i:0, k:0)
- My BLogs: 3 (i:0, p:24)
- Spotted: 3
- Location 1: Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Location 2: Cornwall, United Kingdom
Facebook has banned the advertising of livestock and I think most people selling plecos in the UK now use the Band app - search for the UK Plecos group.
I've got Panaqolus claustellifer
(aka L306) and Panaqolus sp(l448)
available if you're interested. I'm based in Cornwall but do occasionally travel 'upcountry' through your neck of the woods.