- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:42 pm
- I've donated: $200.00!
- My articles: 1
- My images: 19
- My catfish: 1
- My cats species list: 29 (i:0, k:0)
- My aquaria list: 5 (i:0)
- My BLogs: 9 (i:10, p:310)
- Spotted: 9
- Location 1: Michigan, USA
- Location 2: Ilha do Mel, Brazil
- Interests: Breeding all Pseuda's. Finding a way to beat Parkinson's Disease.
A friend will be attending the Konvention in Wisconsin this weekend and is willing to transport any fish for me.
Spawned to date: L25, L65, L97, L114, L160, L185, L427, LDA07 and P. leopardus (L600).
Check out my videos at: youtube.com/c/PseudaSmart
Also on Facebook. PseudaSmart (of course!)