Items sought in the United States of America and Canada
Quachq
Location 1: New York
Location 2: United states
Interests: Baseball and Pleco

L173

Post by Quachq »

Hi,

I am looking to buy L173. If you guys know any Breeders in the US or know any for sale please let me know . I am willing to break the bank .
TwoTankAmin
I've donated: $4288.00!
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:48)
Location 1: USA
Location 2: Mt. Kisco, NY
Interests: Fish and Poker

Re: L173

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Exactly what do mean by "break the bank?"
No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Quachq
Location 1: New York
Location 2: United states
Interests: Baseball and Pleco

Post by Quachq »

Sorry I got too excited . I’m willing to pay more than they usually go for .
cypho23
My cats species list: 14 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 10
Location 2: Bondurant, Iowa

Post by cypho23 »

I will break the bank and add $1. Will that get me closer to some L173 someday?
bigshawn
My cats species list: 5 (i:0, k:0)
My Wishlist: 16
Spotted: 7
Location 2: Ohio

Post by bigshawn »

Looking as well, don't want to break the bank tho, fair price
TwoTankAmin
I've donated: $4288.00!
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:48)
Location 2: Mt. Kisco, NY
Interests: Fish and Poker

Post by TwoTankAmin »

I have them but I am no longer shipping fish. I do allow folks to pick up still, but that is it. I have somebody who sells my plecos and he ships. If you are interested shoot me a PM.

I have two spawning groups. One came to me as wilds, but I cannot prove that even though I may believe it. The other came as tank raised. The second group have only had fewer than 10 go out and, all but one which was lost, ended up with one person. From the "wilds" 26 went out, one was lost and 13 have been sold, four are promised, so the seller has 12 left. I can resupply him.

Out of curiosity I asked somebody who should know about the costs of importing farm raised 173. I was told they are available in 50 fish lots from overseas, plus shipping and import fees etc. This is for fish 1.25-1.5 inch and works out to a total of about $235/fish delivered. I was also told they have some they call grade A for about $270/fish. Only wholesalers are going to buy these. So they would get marked up from there. My guess is very few arrive in America or Canada. My guess is they go to other places in Asia, Japan and Europe.
No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Return to “Wanted (USA & Canada)”