Amazon Swords/Anubias (UK, Willing to Post)

Items sought in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
Martin S
I've donated: $20.00!
My images: 9
My cats species list: 90 (i:19, k:0)
Spotted: 17
Location 1: Guildford, Surrey
Location 2: UK
Interests: Aquatics

Amazon Swords/Anubias (UK, Willing to Post)

Post by Martin S »

Hi
For my new tank, I'd like few decent sized plants rather than lots of small seedlings or bunches of that may or not take, so before I go to the LFS and spend lots of money on not a lot of plants, I thought I'd check to see if anyone on here has any plants they'd be willing to sell/part with, and if not local to Reigate (RH2) be willing to post them?
I'd like one or two amazon swords, anubias (barteri/nana) or anything (Crypts etc) that is established and will be a feature in the tank.
Please let me know what you have/how much and we can go from there.
Thanks in advance
Martin
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Re: Amazon Swords/Anubias (UK, Willing to Post)

Post by MatsP »

I have some Anubias that you could get a cuttings off if we meet up any time soon. They are not massive, but have grown from about 6 small leaves to a bunch that is about 10" x 14" x 8" (somewhat assymetrical oblong/eggshaped). I'm sure cutting off a couple of inches in two-three places wouldn't cause any problem.

And of course, if you want some of your Crypts back, you're welcome to them - after all, I didn't ask for them [but they are doing nicely in the two tanks where they live now].

--
Mats
Martin S
I've donated: $20.00!
My images: 9
My cats species list: 90 (i:19, k:0)
Spotted: 17
Location 1: Guildford, Surrey
Location 2: UK
Interests: Aquatics

Post by Martin S »

MatsP wrote: I have some Anubias that you could get a cuttings off if we meet up any time soon. They are not massive, but have grown from about 6 small leaves to a bunch that is about 10" x 14" x 8" (somewhat assymetrical oblong/eggshaped). I'm sure cutting off a couple of inches in two-three places wouldn't cause any problem.
Thanks Mats - very kind of you.
MatsP wrote: And of course, if you want some of your Crypts back, you're welcome to them - after all, I didn't ask for them [but they are doing nicely in the two tanks where they live now].
Well, will see when I come to you next, and if you have any spare, then fine, otherwise, don't worry - I certainly didn't give them to you to ask for them back at a later date :lol:
Thanks again
Martin
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 941
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Post by Jools »

Just a test, please ignore!

Jools

Return to “Wanted (UK & ROI)”