Exporter of Wild Caught Tangayika & Malawi Cichlids

Anything for sale in regions not otherwise specified or anything for sale worldwide.
dancute
Location 2: Africa

Exporter of Wild Caught Tangayika & Malawi Cichlids

Post by dancute »

Supreme Cichlids Srl is an exporter of a diversified range of rare wild caught Tangayika cichlids. Our permanently stationed fishermen, divers and trawlers are better situated at the Eastern end of Tanzania who continuously furnishes us with wild caught cichlids species like Frontosas, Tropheus, Pseudotropheus, Protomelas, Placidochromis, Otopharynx, Aulonocranus, Callochromis, Cyatopharynx, Cyphotilapia, Cyprichromis, Enantiopus, Chalinochromis, Altolamprologus, Paracyprichromis, Petrochromis, Xenotilapia and much more others. Shipments are made thrice a week. Contact us for more information at cichlidss@yahoo.com
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 944
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Re: Exporter of Wild Caught Tangayika & Malawi Cichlids

Post by Jools »

Hi,

Just a little curious, this post appears to have been made from Cyprus, is that correct?

Cheers,

Jools
Jesz
Location 2: netherlands

Post by Jesz »

I love catfish, but at the moment I don't have them. I just registered to this forum to reply to this particular post.
Supreme Cichlids SRL is supposed to be located in Cameroon. I ordered some animals there once. Maxwell Bakia is the spokesperson. He takes the money meant for shipment and licences, uses it to gamble online and then starts asking for more. He uses the Paysafe system, so it's very easy to see how it's spent. My fault for trusting in the first place I guess. I just hope other people will stay away from him. It really is throwing away money.
greetings!
jesz
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 944
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Post by Jools »

I think anyone reading this will draw their conclusions on the risk. This post is a good example why we don't delete "bad" things here - if we had deleted the post, you wouldn't have found it.

Cheers,

Jools
Jesz
Location 2: netherlands

Post by Jesz »

yes, I just wish I googled and found this post before I contacted them. Your reply above would probably have alerted me that this 'business' is likely to be a scam. Anyway, just hope other people stay away from these guys.

Return to “For Sale (Global or Rest of the World)”