Error message when adding fish to aquaria

A historical forum for issues reported in the suggestions and bugs forum that have been subsequently fixed or resolved.
bekateen
I've donated: $40.00!
My articles: 4
My images: 130
My cats species list: 142 (i:102, k:39)
My aquaria list: 36 (i:13)
My BLogs: 44 (i:149, p:2653)
My Wishlist: 35
Spotted: 177
Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
Location 2: USA, California, Stockton

Error message when adding fish to aquaria

Post by bekateen »

Hi Jools,

Today I added to my 30 gallon breeder tank. The operation appears to have worked, but I received this error message:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_save.php on line 11: Undefined index: stop_dd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_save.php on line 12: Undefined variable: stop_time
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_save.php on line 192: Undefined index: my_notes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4655: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3364)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4655: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3364)
Cheers, Eric
Find me on YouTube and Facebook: http://youtube.com/user/Bekateen1; https://www.facebook.com/Bekateen
Buying caves from https://plecocaves.com? Plecocaves sponsor Bekateen's Fishroom. Use coupon code "bekateen" (no quotes) for 15% off your order.
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 944
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Re: Error message when adding fish to aquaria

Post by Jools »

Thanks, yes, those are warnings as opposed to fatal errors, will look into it.

Cheers,

Jools
bekateen

Post by bekateen »

Thanks.

Probably the same, but today, when I reported that I stopped keeping a species (CW104), I got this message:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php on line 94: Undefined variable: start_time
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_save.php on line 192: Undefined index: my_notes
Cheers, Eric
Find me on YouTube and Facebook: http://youtube.com/user/Bekateen1; https://www.facebook.com/Bekateen
Buying caves from https://plecocaves.com? Plecocaves sponsor Bekateen's Fishroom. Use coupon code "bekateen" (no quotes) for 15% off your order.
Jools
Expert

Post by Jools »

I've managed to resolve a lot of these warnings, but I don't think I've got them all.

That said, I can't recreate what you're doing to get the error as it's clearly a number of steps that I am not replicating correctly to get to the same point. Next time you make a change, can you list the exact steps please?

You realise, of course, this means you need to buy more fishes. :-)

Cheers,

Jools
bekateen

Post by bekateen »

Jools wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 20:04I've managed to resolve a lot of these warnings, but I don't think I've got them all.

That said, I can't recreate what you're doing to get the error as it's clearly a number of steps that I am not replicating correctly to get to the same point. Next time you make a change, can you list the exact steps please?

You realise, of course, this means you need to buy more fishes. :-)

Cheers,

Jools
Hi Jools, In the first case, I simply assigned an already-owned population of fish (which were not previously assigned to an aquarium) to an already existing aquarium.

In my latter post in this thread, I simply clicked the "Stop keeping" button for a population of fish I had (CW104) and before pressing the submit button that followed, I entered a specific date for the stop keeping date. (i.e., the default entry in that field is always today's date, but I had stopped keeping them two months earlier, so I changed the date field to that specific day).

Does that help?

Cheers, Eric

P.S., I have to buy more fish? Woe is me. Such a cross to bear, but in the name of righteousness, I will do my part! :YMPEACE: Fortunately, I expect to get some soon, so I'll have opportunity within a few weeks. In the meantime, I'll review the status of my current fish and tanks, and see if I can make any updates there to speed along the diagnosis. -Eric
bekateen

Post by bekateen »

Okay, updates:
  • On my , I changed the total numbers of males, females, juvies and unknowns from 0, 0, 0, 15 to 2, 2, 15, 11. I received no error.
  • Again with my , I changed the availability from none to a few juveniles for sale... also no error.
  • I changed availability on my from none to few available and again no error message.
  • On my , I moved them from a 20 gal tank to a 40 gal tank and got this error message:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_save.php on line 11: Undefined index: stop_dd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_save.php on line 13: Undefined variable: stop_time

The following data has been stored in species register no. 48117 for Tatia orca
Aquarium: 40 gal @ work
  • Then I assigned my (which weren't previously assigned to a tank) to a 10 gal at work. I received this error message:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_save.php on line 13: Undefined variable: stop_time

The following data has been stored in species register no. 53647 for Tatia gyrina
Aquarium: 10 gal @ work #03

The following data has been stored in species register no. 50407 for Corydoras(ln5) napoensis
Aquarium: 10 gal @ work #01
Finally, I needed to stop keeping my , so I used the "Stop keeping" link, then set the specific date of end, then pressed submit and I received this error:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php on line 87: Undefined index: start_mm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php on line 87: Undefined index: start_dd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php on line 87: Undefined index: start_yyyy

The following data has been stored in species register no. 53066 for Noturus leptacanthus
Stop Date: 2019-10-06
Cheers, Eric
bekateen

Post by bekateen »

P.S., As in past error messages I've received like these (but unlike the error message I reported elsewhere today about updating synonyms), these error messages are NOT visible on a full screen display on my computer. The window frame size needs to be small (about 1/2 or less of my computer screen for me to notice the error messages, which otherwise seem to be masked by banners across the top of the page. The errors are immediately visible when these exercises are performed on my cell phone.

Cheers, Eric
Jools
Expert

Post by Jools »

I think I've fixed this. 100% sure about the stop date issue, and I've moved a fish from one tank to the other and it looked clean too.

Jools
Jools
Expert

Post by Jools »

I think this is all working now too, I know these are older errors but seems to be OK (did a simple test today).

Cheers,

Jools

Return to “All Resolved Issues”