- Posts: 15208
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:25 pm
- My articles: 193
- My images: 914
- My catfish: 239
- My cats species list: 89 (i:0, k:6)
- My aquaria list: 2 (i:2)
- My BLogs: 7 (i:5, p:194)
- My Wishlist: 20
- Spotted: 422
- Location 1: M8
- Location 2: Scotland
- Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.
Tachysurus tonkinensis (Nguyen, 2005 - originally Pelteobagrus tonkinensis) and Pseudobagrus tokiensis Döderlein, 1887.
Firstly, what is pictured in the cat-elog?
Secondly, to which species does the data in the cat-elog belong?
My concern is they are mixed up.
- Posts: 12183
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:35 am
- My articles: 55
- My images: 844
- My catfish: 1
- My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:0)
- Spotted: 399
- Location 1: Singapore
- Location 2: Moderator Emeritus
tonkinensis=named after Tonkin (the old French administrative unit for northern Vietnam)
The image in the Cat-eLog shows the correct species (the Japanese one).