- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:51 pm
- My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
- My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
- Location 1: France
- Location 2: France
i think, there is an error.
This picture isnot a C.Robustus. Maybe C.agazzassi ou C.leucolemas
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:35 pm
- My images: 14
- My cats species list: 95 (i:0, k:39)
- Spotted: 8
- Location 1: Ludwigsburg - Germany
- Location 2: Ludwigsburg - Germany
this is for sure no C. leucomelas (wrong lineage).
It's known that juvenile C. robustus look similar to Corydoras agassizii or Corydoras ambiacus.
However, I also tend to say, that this is rather not C. robustus.