Re siliconing

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
Chris helland
My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:1)
Location 1: Norway
Location 2: Rogaland

Re: Re siliconing

Post by Chris helland »

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want likes I simply would like some feedback and some tips under the proses, since it’s my first time doing this, and I’ve got some. Then it slowed down so I was thinking it might be because it’s and old thread but I guess not since ppl are still reading
-Chris
panaque
My images: 7
My cats species list: 11 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 3 (i:0, p:24)
Spotted: 3
Location 1: Cornwall, United Kingdom
Location 2: Cornwall, United Kingdom

Post by panaque »

Yeah, keep it coming please. If I had useful feedback I would give it :-)
Chris helland

Post by Chris helland »

I’m don for now, I’m only runing canisters filters atm, but the furnisher is made for a sump. So sometime in the future I will make a sump. Not quite sure what type of sump system I want but.

Anyway here is the finish!

The fish is still a bit stressed, as you can see.

-Chris
Viktor Jarikov
My images: 11
My cats species list: 25 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 4
Location 1: Naples, FL
Location 2: USA

Post by Viktor Jarikov »

An eye candy! Great job and much respect. You and your Dad look like quite the handymen and you are armed with some serious tools too. You can take things very far, if you wanted to :) Hope this is just a stepping stone.

Watch the view count on the thread, if it grows, people are reading. Like Panaque, if I had anything I felt would be of use, I'd say it. Otherwise, you are never talking to yourself on a public forum. Plus, there is a posterity... of which you didn't think much when you had titled your thread rather vague and general, not search friendly for someone doing homework, but it's minor...
Thebiggerthebetter
fish-story.com
Chris helland

Post by Chris helland »

Thanks, only getting starter I hope!
A bit worried about the rainbow fish as they aren’t settling in quite. But then again I’ve bin considering changing them in for some Congo tetras. A big school of 30 plus should be nice, I think.
And yes my dads workshop comes nice along, got pretty much all we need

And Yeeh I realised that it has bin read 600 or something times. I totally forgot to have a look at the view count.
And the tittle isn’t the best, but I figured this is where it all started I might as well finish it.
-Chris

Return to “Tank Talk”