L018 -golden nuget pleco is not well...desease?

All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
Dimedak
Location 1: Split
Location 2: Croatia

L018 -golden nuget pleco is not well...desease?

Post by Dimedak »

Thank you for accepting me. I have problem with golden nugget pleco. Could anyone tell me what to do?
Yesterday evening he fall on his back, stay few seconds, start shakeing. Then he was moving slowlier then usually, escape beneth the wood and shaking nervously.
I have noticed that whole day he was a litlle agitated, moving with his tail faster then ever... What could it be' Can I help him?

he is now on bottom in trunk cave, his upper fin is up and sometimes still shaking sometime stay still.
I have two of them, for one and half month now. They are 1.5 year old. They were in great condition when come and another pleco is ok. Aquarium is 350 l, 7 months old, 12 corydoras, 7 small ancistrus, 28 red neon.
My aquarium is clean, good parametars, feed them with mixed food, alge, (proteins tablets for pleco).

I was wondering should I put him in quarantine and give him medicine? maybe he has some intestinal tract problem..?
Linus_Cello
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 1
Location 2: Washington DC

Re: L018 -golden nuget pleco is not well...desease?

Post by Linus_Cello »

Please answer the questions here on your water parameters:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4305

Return to “South American Catfishes (Loricariidae - Plecos et al)”