My concern is that many grow drab in time. One of the vendors says he has a secret to keeping them yellow but will reveal only if you buy from them.
What’s the truth?
- Posts: 6717
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 65
- My cats species list: 107 (i:37, k:43)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 35 (i:117, p:1817)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 131
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:13 pm
- My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:4)
- My Wishlist: 2
- Spotted: 6
- Location 1: Miami
- Location 2: FLORIDA
- Interests: Gulper Cats, Chaca Chaca Archipelago Cats, black ghost knifes, irwini cats, armatus, pipa pipa frogs, l397, l204 and l056y plecos to name a few fish I keep!
Here are some of my mine, this one gets uglier every week! Just kidding!