All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:04 am
- Location 1: Troy, NY.
- Location 2: USA
I am wondering if anyone can recommend any plecos that are good algae eaters/cleaners that stay smaller that bristlenose, something that maxes out not much over 3” would be Ideal. Bonus points if they are a bit more exotic and good looking. Thank you
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:22 pm
- My cats species list: 14 (i:0, k:14)
- My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
- My Wishlist: 5
- Spotted: 15
- Location 1: United States
- Location 2: New bedford Massachusetts
So I would recommend parotocinclus haroldoi