- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:25 pm
- My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:1)
- Spotted: 1
- Location 1: San Jose
- Location 2: USA
Since there's not much info about them my apologies because I have quite a lot of questions.
How easy are they to breed? I know its doable, but considering how rare they are, I guess they aren't the easiest species to breed.
How large do they get? Pretty important for me to know so I can design a setup around them. I've seen CW028 in real life, I assume they get to similar size, maybe a bit larger? Probably smaller than bronze though.
How often are they available? Seems like they are more common with more breeders but still pretty rare.
And also care parameters? I assume you can keep them like any other cory and there's no extra care requirements with this species
- Posts: 7074
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 67
- My cats species list: 109 (i:37, k:44)
- My aquaria list: 29 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 35 (i:124, p:1821)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 134
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton