All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:09 pm
- My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:4)
- My BLogs: 1 (i:0, p:10)
- Spotted: 4
- Location 1: Finland
- Location 2: Pori
Hi, at what size or age can cw009 find a new home?
- Posts: 7964
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 92
- My cats species list: 128 (i:38, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 37 (i:130, p:1919)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 158
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
For most corys except dwarf corys, I think it's acceptable to sell them at 25 mm SL (about 1") excluding tail length. That's also the rule my club follows for sales.