Post by Gunners85 »

Saratoga Leichardti - 61cm - $300

Clown Loach - 15cm - SOLD

Salmon-tail catfish - 25cm - $40

Black Ghost Knife Fish - 25cm - SOLD

Gold Spotted Sailfin Pleco - 23cm - $125

Spotted Sailfin Pleco - 28cm - $125

albino Male bristlenose catfish - full grown - $35

1 Breeding pair common bristlenose and 1 male and 1 female not far off full grown at all + any other common bristlenose you can find in there which I'm pretty sure there is somewhere you can have included - $100

5x2x2 Tank with Stand, cover glass, light, 2 heaters, Fluval 404 cannister filter, big pieces of Driftwood, approx 60kg of Gravel, air pump, all testing kits and bits and pieces $399

All pick-up only, as I work long hours and dont get much time to do much else, hence the reason why Im regretfully selling the tank and everything in it. The tank is In Melton. I also tried my best to get the most accurate measurements I could but it was suprisingly very hard lol. All measurements are approximate but should be really close to the right size. And when you come, please bring your own bags/ polystyring boxes and fish nets to catch the fish as I very rarely used nets so I never bought one. Please PM me or reply to this message if you are interested and I will pass you on my mobile number and address.. And I appologize for any inconvienience but it is first come first serve. I want these gone by christmas!!

Return to “For Sale (Australia)”