- Posts: 7772
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 82
- My cats species list: 125 (i:37, k:49)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 37 (i:125, p:1909)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 152
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
Am I missing something or doing something wrong?
A scientific paper on Hemiancistrus guahiborum states that avg water temp is 30.9C.
So three times I've put in a CLOG data update submission for Max temp =31C and all three times it has reverted to 30C.
Am I exceeding some upper limit for the temp value on the CLOG?
- Posts: 15426
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:25 pm
- My articles: 194
- My images: 929
- My catfish: 239
- My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:3)
- My aquaria list: 2 (i:2)
- My BLogs: 7 (i:5, p:194)
- My Wishlist: 21
- Spotted: 1010
- Location 1: M8
- Location 2: Scotland
- Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.