- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:22 am
- My cats species list: 20 (i:0, k:10)
- My aquaria list: 3 (i:0)
- Spotted: 12
- Location 1: France
- Location 2: Côte D'Or
given that Repashy for fish (and some of those for reptiles) have become impossible to find in France because of animal meal (same problem with beef heart for fish), I find myself having to make my own food for my fish.
For all that is tetras and guppy I feed with flakes so no worries. But for catfish it's more complicated. I used to give them frozen food (daphnia, mysis, bloodworms, oxheart) but as it is more and more difficult to find I would like to make my own food in order to avoid any worries in waiting for the Repashy to be back.
I diversify as much as I can with pellets from different brands but that does not replace the "fresh" food I used to give them.
Do you have any recipes to share?
The main ones concerned are:
Hypancistrus delibittera L129
Corydoras (aeneus, sterbai, paleatus, leucomelas, reticulatus)
I already have this recipe that they like but I would like to vary as much as possible:
-a gutted trout (about 250g)
-2g of agar-agar
-a tablespoon of vitamin supplement
This recipe does not look very balanced so I do not give it all the time.
How do you build your recipes?
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:57 pm
- My cats species list: 26 (i:16, k:19)
- My aquaria list: 8 (i:7)
- My BLogs: 2 (i:1, p:73)
- My Wishlist: 1
- Spotted: 31
- Location 1: Puget Sound
- Location 2: WA
- Interests: Fish. I have multiple aquariums with fish from S.A, C.A., Africa, and Asia.
- Posts: 7773
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 82
- My cats species list: 125 (i:37, k:49)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 37 (i:125, p:1910)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 152
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
well played. I removed the spam post, but I'm leaving this reference to it.