snafu

A historical forum for issues reported in the suggestions and bugs forum that have been subsequently fixed or resolved.
kvnbyl
I've donated: $411.00!
My cats species list: 48 (i:0, k:3)
My aquaria list: 7 (i:1)
My BLogs: 1 (i:0, p:13)
My Wishlist: 6
Spotted: 10
Location 1: VA
Location 2: usa
Interests: catfish, especially synos, Rainbowfish, South American cichlids

snafu

Post by kvnbyl »

This comes up when trying to look at tanks or fish on the initial page

Fatal error: Uncaught Twig\Error\SyntaxError: Unknown "endif" tag. in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/forum/styles/planetcatfish/template/my_aquaria.html:20 Stack trace: #0 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Parser.php(97): Twig\Parser->subparse(NULL, false) #1 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(562): Twig\Parser->parse(Object(Twig\TokenStream)) #2 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(594): Twig\Environment->parse(Object(Twig\TokenStream)) #3 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(408): Twig\Environment->compileSource(Object(Twig\Source)) #4 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(381): Twig\Environment->loadClass('__TwigTemplate_...', 'my_aquaria.html', NULL) #5 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/forum/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(277): Twig\Environment->loadTemplate('my_aquaria.html', NULL) #6 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/forum/vendor/twig/twig/src/En in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/forum/styles/planetcatfish/template/my_aquaria.html on line 20
kvnbyl

Re: snafu

Post by kvnbyl »

actually snafu was the wrong term to call the situation and very much incorrect, this site has amazing few bugs, let's just call it temporary error
kvnbyl

Post by kvnbyl »

"amazingly" few bugs is where i was going
i'm just going to put my head under a pillow for a few hours before i say something else stupid
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 944
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Post by Jools »

That's funny - I am happy to think of it a "situation non-typical" etc. :-)

Thank you for reporting I think a change I made yesterday (I'm working on the breeding logs to enable multiple spawning dates to be recorded) caused this. That's what I get for rushing at the end of the time I had.

Fixed now.

Jools

Return to “All Resolved Issues”