Contribution

A historical forum for issues reported in the suggestions and bugs forum that have been subsequently fixed or resolved.
gail
I've donated: $200.00!
Location 1: Cleveland, Ohio (the North Coast)... USA
Interests: I'm an active human/animal rights advocate; I scupt and draw natural history subjects; I have a house full of animals, newest of which is a big pl*co!

Contribution

Post by gail »

Hi,
I am thankful for the expert advice and friendly support I have received here, and I have attemtped to make a donation via PayPal, but I keep getting error messages (PayPal says my computer isn't accepting cookies, but it DOES accept cookies)... I use PayPal regularly, and usually there is no problem... can you help me figure out what's going wrong? If the problem is within the site, I can easily send the money to any designated recipient (moderator? webmaster? other?) who has an e-mail. Thanks!
Gail
I'm the proud rescuer of Hoovie, a footlong liposarcus pardalis, who successfully survived sudden disaster, thanks to Speak Easy! Hoovie and I LOVE Planet Catfish! See Hoovie here...http://www.boomspeed.com/rickeybird/hoov1.jpg
Guy
I've donated: $25.00!
Location 1: Ireland

Post by Guy »

Hi Gail,

I think PayPal have revised their security. The same happened to me a couple of days ago. You have to change your internet settings. If you're in Internet Explorer, select 'Tools', then go down to 'Internet Options'. Select the 'Privacy' tab, then move the slider down so the setting is at 'low'. It should work then!

Guy

PS Nice hoov' you got there!
gail
I've donated: $200.00!
Location 1: Cleveland, Ohio (the North Coast)... USA
Interests: I'm an active human/animal rights advocate; I scupt and draw natural history subjects; I have a house full of animals, newest of which is a big pl*co!

Thanks!

Post by gail »

It worked! It worked!
Thanks, Guy!!!!
P.S. EVERYBODY: it felt great to donate to the Planet!!! I recommend it!!!!!!
Gail
I'm the proud rescuer of Hoovie, a footlong liposarcus pardalis, who successfully survived sudden disaster, thanks to Speak Easy! Hoovie and I LOVE Planet Catfish! See Hoovie here...http://www.boomspeed.com/rickeybird/hoov1.jpg
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 941
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Post by Jools »

Gail,

Many thanks for your donation, gratefully received! Please accept my thanks. I've just added your name to the "hall of fame".

Cheers,

Jools

Return to “All Resolved Issues”