List of really good LFS with catfish selections

A historical forum for issues reported in the suggestions and bugs forum that have been subsequently fixed or resolved.
ClayT101
Location 1: Baton Rouge, LA
Location 2: USA
Interests: Plecos, Pro Wrestling, Football (Pro & College)

List of really good LFS with catfish selections

Post by ClayT101 »

I would imagine that all of us here really enjoy going to LFS for catfish, but if you are like me, the local selection is very poor (for the exotic stuff). How about making a list based on geography about which LFS have really great selections of fish and are worth going to if you are in the area. Personally, I have gone to 2 stores in other cities that I would list and I think others probably have really good stores in there areas. Is there any possibility of something like that? :D
It's True! It's True!

Southeast Louisiana Aquarium Society: http://www.selas.us
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 941
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Post by Jools »

Believe it or not, when I first started the site in 1996, it had a list of LFS in the UK. It was a real pain to keep up to date and it was for the UK only - at that time the vast majority of visitors to the site were from the USA and so the section was passed over to http://www.notcatfish.com before that site was sold off.

I was thinking that a forum for this sort of thing would be a good idea. We could use countries or states as topics and people could post within that. For it to remain useful it would have to be heavily moderated and quite strictly used, but perhaps that might work.

Why don't you post in the speak easy and gather opinion?

Jools

Return to “All Resolved Issues”