- Posts: 7960
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 92
- My cats species list: 128 (i:38, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 37 (i:130, p:1919)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 158
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
I'm noticing that some BLOGs don't show SL values for growing fry. I wouldn't have realized the problem existed except that I know I just entered the data for my Scleromystax barbatus BLOG and yet the data doesn't appear when the BLOG is viewed. But if I return to the Edit screen for the same BLOG, all the data is still present in the proper field; so it's not that the data is missing. This problem however is not universal, because when I look at another BLOG (for example my albino BN BLOG), the fry sizes are displayed.