- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 pm
- I've donated: $10.00!
- My images: 9
- My cats species list: 18 (i:0, k:0)
- My aquaria list: 11 (i:4)
- My BLogs: 6 (i:1, p:160)
- Spotted: 2
- Location 1: Wicklow
- Location 2: Ireland
I proceeded to remove the species in My Aquaria, I should probably have chosen "change species, keep data".
The species was removed from My Aquaria but I still show up as a keeper under the species data sheet, and also under breeding reports. The species in question is Ancistrus sp. L100.
Apologies for entering incorrect data, there is not rush on this from my part I just wanted to highlight it to the administrators as there might be other cases like this. Also I'm not 100% that it's a bug or If I simply did things in the wrong order.
All the best and thank you for all the good work!
- Posts: 7785
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 82
- My cats species list: 125 (i:37, k:49)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 37 (i:125, p:1914)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 152
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
To be clear, I actually do keep these fish, so I don't want to delete my species kept record (as does the OP), but I do wish to delete my BLOG report for C. ambiacus.
- Posts: 15432
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:25 pm
- My articles: 195
- My images: 927
- My catfish: 239
- My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:3)
- My aquaria list: 2 (i:2)
- My BLogs: 7 (i:5, p:194)
- My Wishlist: 21
- Spotted: 1010
- Location 1: M8
- Location 2: Scotland
- Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.