- Posts: 5730
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 3
- My images: 56
- My cats species list: 103 (i:41, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 31 (i:105, p:1597)
- My Wishlist: 33
- Spotted: 126
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
Compared to all other plecos I've spawned, hatching in this species is really protracted, starting around day 8 or 9 (and most of those fry tend to die, I assume premature hatching) and dragging out to about 14 days. Most eggs hatch around day 10-12 in my tank.