- Posts: 40
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:51 pm
- My cats species list: 7 (i:5, k:7)
- Spotted: 7
- Location 1: Ontario
- Location 2: Canada
I now have 5, and 4 of them im thinking are female. All 4 are larger bodied with rounder fins than the 1 suspected male. But the two new ones are still young, so ill have to see. But at least i have a group now.
And this last one is one of my original, mature ones.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 12:16 am
- My cats species list: 81 (i:1, k:32)
- My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
- My BLogs: 8 (i:0, p:194)
- My Wishlist: 2
- Spotted: 29
- Location 1: Buffalo
- Location 2: United States
- Interests: Being a father, gourmet cooking, photography
I try to get always around 8, this is my reasoning. In 8, you increase chances of having both sexes and just in case you lose one or two.
I have a good friend in Ontario that can help you out with fish, I may bring some fish to him once in awhile when I go an see him , you can email me if interested.