He has this white string hanging out his back end.
We had this once before and that one died shortly after.
We put some new fish with them Like 3 months ago sadly without quarantine.
The Synodontis are over 10~15 years old If it Matters.
It doesn't seem to be poop. We looked at the dead one afterwards and the white thing was stretchy? Kinda like a rubber band, but there is nothing like that in the tank which they could have maybe eaten or something.
(Photos are taken while feeding today)
- Posts: 6027
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 3
- My images: 58
- My cats species list: 104 (i:41, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 32 (i:112, p:1653)
- My Wishlist: 32
- Spotted: 127
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
I'd hit it with a dewormer. You can use sheep or dog dewormer (fenbendazole) if you don't have a good fish product.
- Posts: 4018
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 pm
- My images: 11
- My cats species list: 25 (i:0, k:0)
- Spotted: 4
- Location 1: Naples, FL
- Location 2: USA
- Interests: Big freshwater catfish and Co.