She also has some damaged fins due to her jumping out of her past tank.
Any help is appreciated with identifying her.
- Posts: 7286
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 76
- My cats species list: 111 (i:37, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 29 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 36 (i:125, p:1867)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 136
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
Your pleco is one of the common plecos of the genus Pterygoplichthys. Probably Pterygoplichthys pardalis or Pterygoplichthys disjunctivus.